Wednesday, March 23, 2011

To the Overcomer

Dear Overcomer,
I thought I would take a few moments to tell you the things I have prepared for you. These are important things that are yet to come. I know you are still in the process, but I also know that you will be successful and will overcome the world. So be encouraged by these things.
    I will give you the right to eat from the tree of life that stands in my paradise. Unfortunately, I could not allow those who came before you to eat its fruit. But I am giving you free access to eat all you would like. I also want you to know that you will not be hurt at all by the death that awaits those who are evil. In fact, I am going to have you rule over the nations with me.
    I have two special gifts awaiting you. I am going to give you some of my hidden manna. This is much more satisfying than the manna I gave the Israelites. I also want to give you a stone. On it will be written a new name that I have given you. Don't mention this to anyone else, the name is for you only. Others will have their own.
    I have saved the best news for last. I am going to make you a pillar in my temple. So everyone will know, I intend to write my name on you. This way, all will know that you are mine. I intend to move this temple to the new Jerusalem, so you may live in my city with me. And this is what I am most excited about; I am going to invite you to sit on my throne with me. My Father did the same thing for me when I overcame, so I have decided you should sit with me also.
    So take courage! You are just beginning to see some of these promises unfold. The rest are for you to look forward to. But remember this, I always do exactly as I say. So you can count on everything happening the way I described. And one more thing, encourage the other overcomers with these things. I will do the same things for them.

I love you,
Jesus

Revelation 2:7,11,17,26. 3:12&21
 

No comments:

Post a Comment