Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God Changes Everything

"Look at the nations and watch--and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."
Habakkuk 1:5

I believe that we are living in days that are absolutely unprecedented. Never before in my life have I felt the coming of the last days so strongly. I don't know when Jesus is coming or when some of the events in Revelation will take place, but I do believe that it is within us to 'discern the season.' It seems to me that the season of the day of the Lord is upon us.
    These are the days when we will watch nations rise and fall. We will see things that are unprecedented in the history of the world. I don't know exactly how that looks, but it is a global change that God has in mind.
    These changes also apply to you and me. I believe that the promise here in Habakkuk is for us as well. God is about to do something in our lives that is so unbelievable, that even if someone told us, we would not accept it. These are miraculous, supernatural things. I see God drawing people to himself. He is drawing me and I'm certain, since you are reading this, he is drawing you as well. He is changing things. He is changing people. Those of us who call ourselves Christians are being challenged by Jesus to 'take up his cross and follow him.' That means we need to have the willingness to do it with all that we have.
    Indeed, the world is changing. The hand of God is moving across the world and nations are changing. With the same intensity, God is changing us as well. I have determined that nothing will stop me from entering into that relationship with him. I wonder if you have the same commitment? Because if you do, the resulting things that God does in us will be unbelievable! It's worth repeating; "I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." I didn't say that...God did!

No comments:

Post a Comment