Thursday, March 22, 2012

Letter from God

I have spent much time watching you. Although I know the struggle you are going through is difficult and hard to understand, I want to assure you that I have orchestrated everything that has happened in your life. My ways are sometimes difficult for you to understand, but I always have your best interest in mind. I love you and everything I do is motivated by that love. You are more precious to me than anything in the universe or the earth. I have placed part of myself in you. You are a very special child.
          I am writing because I see the tendency you have to panic about your situation. Although I understand that you cannot see things from my point of view, you can begin to see beyond your circumstance. If you will trust in me and look for the things I have in store for you, you will be absolutely victorious. You will be greater in my kingdom than you have ever imagined. Please do not panic. If you will only spend time with Me, I will keep you safe.  You will know my “peace that surpasses all understanding.”
          I want you to know that I have big plans for you. Before you were even knit together in your mother’s womb, my plans were set. I see where you have been, where you are now and where you will go. To me, it is all one picture of your life. People sometimes call this ‘destiny,’ but in reality, it is my complete plan for you. If I can comfort you with some words, it would be this: your crisis will not last. It will pass and you will enter into the continuation of my plan for you. Oh, if you could only see what I see! The best days of your life lie ahead.
     Dear one, start to hope again. The plans I have for you include hope. There is no future without hope. There is nothing to look forward to if you don’t have hope. I want you to look forward, with anticipation, to the future I have for you. It is a place and time filled with my blessings. Don’t be discouraged by the things you see around you right now. Things will change. Keep believing in my plan, hoping for greater things and trusting in Me. And one more thing: don’t forget that I love you. Keep listening and I will tell you more.
All my thoughts are on you,
God

From Sixty Days with God by Barry A. Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment