Friday, October 28, 2011

Pop Quiz

I write things each day that God is speaking to me. I had an idea the other night, so I am going to take the day off and give you an opportunity to interact. I thought I would throw out a pop quiz. I will post the answers sometime over the weekend. Be sure to check in and grade yourself. Feel free to comment on the blog site if you would like.
Here we go!

1. What man lived to be the oldest recorded age in the Bible?
2. What is the name of King Saul's army commander?
3. Who anointed David to be king of Israel?
4. What was the name of Bathsheba's husband whom David had killed?
 5. What island did the apostle Paul shipwreck on?
6. What church did Jesus say: "You have forsaken your first love?"
7. What were Noah's sons names?
8. Which two and a half of the twelve tribes did not settle in the promised land of Canaan?
9. What was Timothy's mother's name?
10.What Old Testament prophet performed the miracle of the floating ax head?
BONUS QUESTION (Worth 2 points): Who was the shortest man in the Bible?

Okay. All of the answers are found in the Bible. I will post the answers later. If you would like to post your answers via a comment, feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment